February 11, 2022
240 gr. cooked and drained lentils
1 teaspoon abundant tahina (optional)
3 mint leaves
1 tsp plenty of curry powder
4-5 tablespoons flour
ground chilli q.b.
peanut oil (or sunflower) q.b. for frying
Protein 6 g
Lipids 17 g
Carbohydrate 81 g
Phosphate 119 mg
Potassium 264 mg
- Drain and rinse the lentils well and put half of them in a mixer together with the shallot, tahina, curry, rosemary, oregano, mint and a pinch of salt.
- Chop everything coarsely and transfer the mixture to a bowl, to which you will add the chilli and the flour.
- Mix and add the remaining un chopped lentils. The mixture should be quite dry, so if necessary, add additional flour.
- Form with the hands of the balls with the mixture and pass them in the flour.
- The meatballs will have to cook for about 2′ or 3′ per side to form a golden crust, but remain fluffy inside.