The European Renal Association Curatorium aims are:
- to facilitate the cooperation between the society and its supporting members
- to reach the Association goals through specific projects and initiatives in cooperation with the supporting members
Examples of common projects are:
- support young talents in nephrology with research fellowship programmes
- support basic and advanced training through scholarships.
- support exchange programs including visiting Professor projects
- support ERA initiatives for the improvement of diagnosis and treatment of Kidney Disease
The Curatorium structure permits an open and balanced discussion between ERA bodies and supporting Members.
Supporting members make an annual contribution (membership), which is basically based on their annual turnover; in any case, the minimum amount is EUR 5,000 (in particular for smaller companies) while the maximum is EUR 40,000.
These annual contributions are paid once a year after the invoice has been issued.
What is the role of ERAC?
Kathrin Eller, Austria
Danilo Fliser, Germany
Ivan Rychlik, Czech Republic
Romana Rysava, Czech Republic
Roser Torra, Spain
Christoph Wanner, Germany
(in alphabetic order)