ERA Ordinary General Assembly
ERA General Assembly 2023 and Ordinary Council Member Candidates
DoI - Disclosure of Interest
The Disclosure of Interest (DoI) is a form in which a person involved in the activities of the ERA must disclose any financial interests, or benefits in kind of value over EUR 100.00.
This form must be filled in, and constantly updated, by all members of all committees of ERA as well as by board members of ERA publications.
Each person is directly responsible for the content of his/her DoI.
Access to the DoI form is protected. Users must use their My ERA username and password to access the form. Please create a new account if you are not a current My ERA member.
The ERA is a Charity registered in England and Wales (registration n° 1060134).
The ERA Accounts are available to the general public and can be viewed by clicking on the official Charity Commission’s website.
Should you wish to receive a copy of an account from a previous year that is not on the Charity Commission website, contact us.
Every year, the ERA rewards members who have distinguished themselves through outstanding achievements and significant scientific contributions.
The Awards are chosen from 4 categories:
- Outstanding clinical contributions to nephrology and/or dialysis and/or transplantation;
- Outstanding basic science contributions to nephrology and/or dialysis and/or transplantation;
- Research excellence in nephrology (clinical or basic science);
- Awards for young investigators:
- Young investigator award for basic science;
- Young investigator award for translational science;
- Young investigator award for clinical science.