New initiative: the ERA National Society Membership 2023
ERA closely collaborates with the National Societies of Nephrology promoting important initiatives that benefit the European nephrological community, the ERA Community.
Become a member of one of the National Societies that adhere to this initiative, ask your National Society to receive the ERA Membership and take advantage of ALL the ERA 2023 Membership benefits!
Our goal is to make the European nephrology community grow and to spread more knowledge among members all over Europe and beyond to face future educational and scientific challenges together.
Please find at the bottom the frequently asked questions.
Why become an ERA Member?
List of National Societies participating
The list is currently being updated! Kindly note that the adhesions are ongoing and not all National Societies might participate.
- Albanian Society of Nephrology
- Austrian Society of Nephrology
- Azerbaijan Society of Nephrology
- Belgian Society of Dutch speaking nephrologists
- Society of Nephrology, Dialysis and Kidney Transplantation in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Croatian Society for Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation
- Czech Society of Nephrology
- Danish Society of Nephrology
- Dutch Federation of Nephrology
- Estonian Society of Nephrology
- Francophone Society of Nephrology Dialysis and Transplantation
- German Society of Nephrology
- Hellenic Society of Nephrology
- Hungarian Society of Nephrology
- Icelandic Renal Association
- Israeli Society of Nephrology and Hypertension
- Italian Society of Nephrology
- Italian Society of Pediatric Nephrology
- Kosovo Society of Nephrology
- Latvian Association of Nephrology
- Lithuanian Kidney Foundation
- Lithuanian Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation Association
- Macedonian Society of Nephrology, Dialysis, Transplantation and Artificial Organs
- Norwegian Society of Nephrology
- Polish Society of Nephrology
- Portuguese Society of Nephrology
- Romanian Society of Nephrology
- Russian Dialysis Society
- Scottish Renal Association
- Slovenian Society of Nephrology
- Spanish Society of Nephrology
- Swedish Society of Nephrology
- Swiss Society of Nephrology
- Turkish Society of Nephrology
- Ukrainian Association of Nephrologists
- Ukrainian Association of Nephrologists & Kidney Transplant Specialists
- UK Kidney Association
- Uzbekistan Nephrology Service
What kind of ERA membership is included?
You will have access to the ERA Online membership, with all the benefits/discounts without any kind of limitation!
I am already an ERA Member: can I take advantage of this opportunity for 2023?
If your National Society has finalised the agreement with the ERA and you are an active member of your Society, you may ask to receive the ERA Membership.
I am already an ERA member, do I keep my seniority?
For how long is this initiative valid?
The membership follows the calendar year and once the National Society starts the initiative it will continue, with annual renewals, for a minimum of three years.
Do I have to personally renew my ERA membership fee if my National Society has signed an agreement with ERA for this special initiative?
No. It will be the National Society that will pay the special discounted ERA fees for all its members directly to ERA.
I am a current member of my National Society of Nephrology and have regularly paid my dues to my National Society, will I be included in this initiative?
Yes, provided that your National Society has submitted your name and data to ERA.
If I am not an ERA member, what should I do?
Nothing! Our Society will offer a complimentary ERA Membership included in your National Society annual fee. You will be informed by the ERA on how to activate your personal account in the My ERA platform and how to take advantage of all the ERA Membership benefits.