Policy for 60th ERA Congress – June 15-18, 2023
The following set of rules only applies to those who wish to book at least 10 guests at the special Blank Group rate independently of the ERA membership category. Please check the fees and deadlines here.
The conditions to book a blank group are:
- booking at least 10 delegates
- making the booking and payment within April 4, 2023
- providing the definitive names and full details of each guest by May 25, 2023
- Must be made through the online platform LINK TO MY ERA REGISTRATION LOGIN by choosing the ‘Group registration’ option and following the instructions for ‘Blank group’.
- Those who book a blank list without finalizing the payment by the set deadline will be cancelled.
- The blank group membership fee is EUR 480.00 per person.
Payments can be made by:
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Bank transfer: Payments by bank transfer (net amount, no charges for ERA) can be made to the following bank account:
Beneficiary name: European Renal Association (ERA)
Bank name: UBS AG
Bank address: 45 Bahnhofstrasse, CH-8098 Zuerich Switzerland
IBAN: CH75 0023 6236 4732 42 60 E
A copy of the bank transfer receipt must be sent by email (email@example.com), as soon as the online booking has been processed and no later than April 04, 2023.
- The booking will not be confirmed until receipt of the payment.
- Since this Congress is an educational initiative for professionals, provided by a Charity, it is not subject to VAT and only receipts of payment, and declarations of receipt, not invoices can be issued.
- All payments must be made in EUR.
- The name of the company and order code number must be specified in the payment reference when making the bank transfer. This will ensure that your payment is correctly received and matched with your booking.
- Banking fees are the sole responsibility of the guest/company and should be paid in addition to the booking fees.
How to book a blank group within April 04, 2023, and how to submit your guest list by May 25, 2023.
What details are required to book my guests?
You are asked to provide the following details of each guest:
- Title (Prof/Dr/Mr/Ms/Mrs)
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Email: we cannot accept the email addresses of the agencies and/or sponsors, and the email addresses cannot be the same for all guests. An email address can only be used to register one guest. Please use a personalized email address for each guest (not from the agency) to guarantee access to the virtual platform.
- Department, institution/hospital, street address, zip code, city, state and country
- Participant type: please select ‘Blank Group ERA Member’ or ‘Blank Group Non-Member’
- Area of interest
- Health Care Professionals – HCP (Yes/No)
- Phone Number (Mobile)
You can enter each guest manually directly in the system or fill in an Excel spreadsheet and upload it when completed. A template is available for download.
Important information: During the registration process please insert the correct billing address and include the correct data from your delegates. As a group contact, you can create a group account but in the next step please insert your participants’ correct data.
For Delegates with an active ERA login account, please make sure to use the correct email address related to the membership status.
You can download the confirmation letters for your guests directly from My ERA. The confirmation letter is the only official document that certifies the booking.
Deadlines and name changes
It is possible to make name changes in My ERA or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before May 25, 2023. We cannot accept name changes and/or new names (even if the total amount of guests has not been reached) after May 25, 2023.
- Before May 25, 2023: cancellations are possible, but the amount that will be refunded in full cannot exceed 10% of the total booking. If the cancellation exceeds 10% of the total booking, the cancellations will be refunded 50%.
Example: 150 bookings with 17 cancellations will have 15 cancelled bookings (10% of the total amount of bookings) reimbursed in full and the remaining 2 cancellations will be reimbursed with 50% (as they exceed 10% of the total amount of bookings).
- After May 25, 2023: no refunds are possible.
- Claims regarding refunds can only be processed after the Congress, in order to ascertain that the cancelled guest tickets did not participate have not been used. Refunds will not be given if the guests have used the booking to attend in any way (onsite or virtually).
Where can I find the “Blank Group Booking Portal”?
Please go to your My ERA account. In “My Congress” you will find the “Group Congress membership”
How can I book my Blank Group?
Within the group portal please follow these steps:
1) Click on “Book Contingent/Payment” and choose between “Virtual Congress Membership” or “Onsite Congress Membership”. As participant type please select “Blank Group ERA Member / Blank Group Non-Member”- 480 € for your participants, go ahead and proceed with your group payment.
2) You can add each guest manually directly in the system by clicking on “Add participants”. Alternatively, you have the possibility to download an excel file provided in the portal, fill in all details and upload it again in the system. You can find it under “Add participants/File Upload” -> “Import”. The submission deadline for names for blank group registrations is May 25, 2023, at the latest.
3) Click on “DISTRIBUTE” to assign the booked contingent to each participant. Please enter “Blank Group ERA Member / Blank Group Non-Members” as a type of Delegate. The distribution is necessary to guarantee a valid ticket for each participant.
4) Choose the preferred modality to manage the confirmation emails (download or send them).
I cannot upload my list. What can I do?
Please contact email@example.com, clearly mentioning the errors you experience. Please also provide a screenshot of the error message.
I have to cancel a guest in my list and substitute it with another one. Can I change the name?
Before May 25, 2023: you can do it directly from your MY ERA account. After May 25, 2023: name changes are no longer allowed.
I will not use my blank group booking: can I have a reimbursement?
Yes, you will be reimbursed according to the cancellation policy (see above).
I have booked and paid for 10 guests and, so far, I already submitted 10 names, but I now want to add a new guest to my list before the deadline. How can I do this?
You can add them one by one through your My ERA account by May 25, 2023.
My list is still incomplete: can I add more guests after the deadline of May 25, 2023?
No, after the deadline bookings are considered final and complete.
I want to book and pay for more blank group bookings but the deadline of April 04, 2023 has expired. Can I add more guests to my blank group?
No, you will have to book a new regular group booking (if you have 3 or more guests) and follow the regular registration policy or make separate individual registrations.