Have a good start with QiGong Classes
QiGong is a 4000-year-old branch of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to prevent diseases. It combines gentle breathing and flowing movements with mindfulness and meditation. It strengthens the body for healing and it’s great exercise, fun to do, leaving you feeling refreshed, replenished, peaceful and calm. You do not need to bring any mats nor special clothes, just bring yourself!
The classes will be held by professional teachers from June 15 to June 18 at 7.30 am at CityLife Park (in front of MiCo). Let’s meet every morning to take care of our well-being.
Members’ Networking Lounge
Come and enjoy a new dedicated space to relax and connect with other amazing nephrologists of the ERA Community.
Grab a coffee, take a break and relax in the seating areas of the lounge.
You can also strike a pose for a professional portrait by our photographer: your career is important to us.
The Members’ Networking Lounge will be placed on Level 2, in the Gold View Lounge. Exclusive access to all ERA Members. See you there!
“Amazing Nephrologists” - ERA Member Art Gallery
Are you a talented artist? Do you like painting, drawing or taking pictures? Then we have good news for you!
At ERA23, we will celebrate the 60th anniversary of our Association and we want to offer a special ‘art’ space to thank our Members, who have been yearly supporting ERA’s mission and vision.
We are an amazing Community, we cover different cultures, languages, lifestyles, but art is a universal and cross-cultural language. It’s a common ground.
Therefore, all ERA Members are invited to join this initiative and take advantage of the opportunity to showcase their artwork in our new Art Gallery within the Congress venue.
Kindly note that only ERA Members can participate. Submission is free of charge.
We do not take any responsibility for damages that might occur nor for works left on the wall after the end of the Congress. Please remember to recollect your work by June 18, 2023 at the latest, since we will not be able to ship artworks to your personal address. All the works that will be left at the Congress will automatically be donated to local hospitals or to the ERA HQ.
How to participate
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your personal space – please explain what kind of work you would like to display at the Congress (paintings, pictures, drawings will be suitable).
- Bring your personal work to the ERA Congress in Milan and hang it on the Art Gallery wall with the help of our staff.
- At the end of the Congress, please remember to recollect your artwork – if you wish, you can donate it to the ERA HQ or to local institutions/hospitals.
Social media guidelines
The ERA encourages delegates and participants of the 60th Congress to publish and share tweets and posts related to the Congress and the Scientific presentations within the following rules:
- Pictures and videos can be generally taken during scientific presentations, for personal use only, and can then be used on Social Media. The commercial use of pictures and videos taken during the 60th ERA Congress is NOT allowed.
- If a speaker does not want pictures, videos and information regarding his/her presentation published on Social Media, he/she should clearly declare it before and during the presentation. In this case, participants are not allowed to take any pictures and/or videos of the presentation and then share them on Social Media; furthermore, they are also not allowed to share any kind of scientific information related to the presentation.
- Comments and replies to other participants’ tweets and posts must be done with respect, education and with constructive criticism.
- It is strictly forbidden to publish offensive, illegal, disrespectful, hateful and otherwise inappropriate comments, tweets and posts.
The ERA reserves the right to remove comments, tweets or posts it deems, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate and that do not follow the Social Media rules written above.
Be social on #ERA23
Use the official hashtag of the 60th ERA Congress for all tweets or posts related to the 60th ERA Congress: #ERA23
Follow ERA on Social Media and read all the official information about the 60th ERA Congress.
Find below the amazing team which will share knowledge, promote educational opportunities and offer complete coverage of #ERA23 on social media channels
Hugo Diniz, Portugal – SoMe Team Leader
Ana Luisa Correia, Portugal
Juliana Damas, Portugal
Gulay Demirtas, Turkey
Joana Gameiro, Portugal
Sarah Gleeson, United Kingdom
Eirini Leptokaridou, Greece
Şafak Mirioğlu, Turkey
Elsa Morgado, Portugal
Jasmina Mrgud, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Mohankumar Nedunchezhiyan, India
Gonçalo Pimenta, Portugal
Cristina Adriana Popa, Romania
Sourabh Sharma, India
José Luís Silvano, Portugal
Sinead Stoneman, Ireland
Arunkumar Subbiah, India
Omar Enrique Taco Sanchez, Spain
Priscila Villalvazo, Spain
Jamie Willows, United Kingdom