Save the date
The 60th ERA Congress will take place on June 15-18, 2023, both virtual and live in Milan.
Research/Education, Governance, Equality
The ERA Annual Congress aims to share knowledge to improve disease prevention further, and the quality of life of patients, by providing an update on the clinical assessment and treatments of renal diseases.
The event also features educational sessions organized by the CME (Continuing Medical Education) Committee and hands-on courses scheduled on the first day of the Congress.
The 60th ERA Congress will offer a clearly structured scientific programme, combining the presentation of cutting-edge research with a broad view of the currently most relevant fields in the prevention, detection, and treatment of kidney disease.
Be aware of fake e-mails/websites selling hotels/registrations for our 60th Congress.
If you are contacted by any such agency or have any questions regarding their legitimacy please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find below all the important and official addresses for the 60th ERA Congress:
Congress, Meeting & Event Management AG
Landsberger Str. 155, 80687 Munich
Phone: +49 89 548234-776
Main contact: Katharina Krines
Industry Relations Team/Industry Sales & Sponsorship
Phone: +49 40 325092 343
Congress venue 2023
MiCo – Milano Convention Centre
Viale Eginardo, 7, GATE 2
20149 Milan, Italy
Certificate of attendance
After June 18, 2023 participants will be able to download their certificates based on their attendance directly from their My ERA account, in the "My Congress" section until September 30, 2023.
Certificate EACCME®/UEMS credits
An application has been made to the UEMS EACCME® for CME accreditation for this event.
After June 18, 2023, and until July 18, 2023, participants will be able to download their EACCME®/UEMS credit certificates based on their attendance during the congress days (June 15-18) only and upon filling in the feedback questionnaire directly from their My ERA account, in the "My Congress" section. Please be aware, that the EAACME®/UEMS certificate download function will close after July 18, 2023.
Beware of unauthorized or fraudulent hotel agencies and websites!
Please be aware that an increasing number of fraudulent companies are offering hotel rooms and/or registrations to congress attendees.
If you are contacted by any company or agency other than AIM GROUP INTERNATIONAL offering housing for the ERA Congress 2023 in Milan, please note that these companies are not authorized to represent the ERA in any way, nor do they have access to the officially contracted ERA Congress 2023 room blocks or rates.
If you are contacted by any such agency or have any questions regarding their legitimacy please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
How Does Hotel Fraud Work?
These groups promote attractive deals with local accommodation providers, but once payment has been received, the company disappears and can no longer be contacted by phone or email. Once the attendee contacts the hotel directly about their room, they realise the hotel has no record of them or their stay. Not only is their money gone, but they must also then scramble to find last-minute accommodation, which is rarely convenient to the venue.
How to Avoid Fraud?
- Book through our Official Accommodation Partner AIM GROUP INTERNATIONAL at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Investigate all documentation regarding the company.
- Use credit cards to guarantee your rooms, rather than wire transfers.
Social media guidelines
The ERA encourages delegates and participants of the 60th Congress to publish and share tweets and posts related to the Congress and the Scientific presentations within the following rules:
- Pictures and videos can be generally taken during scientific presentations, for personal use only, and can then be used on Social Media. The commercial use of pictures and videos taken during the 60th ERA Congress is NOT allowed.
- If a speaker does not want pictures, videos and information regarding his/her presentation published on Social Media, he/she should clearly declare it before and during the presentation. In this case, participants are not allowed to take any pictures and/or videos of the presentation and then share them on Social Media; furthermore, they are also not allowed to share any kind of scientific information related to the presentation.
- Comments and replies to other participants’ tweets and posts must be done with respect, education and with constructive criticism.
- It is strictly forbidden to publish offensive, illegal, disrespectful, hateful and otherwise inappropriate comments, tweets and posts.
The ERA reserves the right to remove comments, tweets or posts it deems, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate and that do not follow the Social Media rules written above.
Be social on #ERA23
Use the official hashtag of the 60th ERA Congress for all tweets or posts related to the 60th ERA Congress: #ERA23
Follow ERA on Social Media and read all the official information about the 60th ERA Congress.
Watch the video
Road to Stockholm 2024
The 61st ERA Congress will take place on May 23-26, 2024, both virtual and live in Stockholm.